Sunday, October 9, 2011

BYU Spectacular!

So...if you remember the post about Dave's little number (if you don't remember, click here. You'll love it!), you'll remember we were SO excited to go to the BYU Spectacular to hear Brian Stokes Mitchell sing the song, Through Heaven's Eyes. We went with some of our best friends, the McDonalds.

 Biggest disappointment of the night - he didn't sing the song!!!! It was advertised on the BYU website when I bought the tickets that he would sing that song. That was the major reason that we bought the tickets. Dave and I have already heard him sing the other songs he would sing, but had never heard him sing our favorite one live. Talk about false advertising. Dave and I were SO mad, but we just love Brian Stokes Mitchell so much that we couldn't be too mad. Anytime we can hear him sing is a good day. Actually, a great day. He has a fantastic voice and we had a great time at the concert. It even made me miss going to BYU....a little bit. I don's miss the commute, at all. But I kind of miss going to class and learning. I loved college. Call me crazy, but it made me miss BYU a little bit. I guess I'm just kind of a nerd that way. But, we ran into a few friends down there (Bettejo, Kyle, the Gills, and even Darren!) and it was such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment